May 16, 2014

HOMEMADE NUTELLA

For some while I am trying to eat only high quality products, so I tend to shop at the farmers markets or in specialty stores. The goal is not to lose weight or to have clean eating regime, but I want to eat good food from which my body can get the most. After all, the body is the only thing that we have for the entire life. It pays off to take care of it. However, such a dependency is nutella. How to replace the original nutella full of chemicals? Make you own!! It's absolute ecstasy. What can I say, it is hardly impossible to resist.


I was inspired on this amazing blog

Preparation is quick. In addition to a hand blender and a strong self-control so that you will not eat it one hour, you will need:
200 g of chocolate (of course, the higher the quality, the better the nutella)
150 g of hazelnuts (clean)
3 tablespoons of oil (I used canola)
½ cup of powdered sugar
1/4 cup of Dutch cocoa

First turn on the oven and leave the hazelnuts there for 10 minutes at 150 degrees, they get roasted.



Meanwhile, melt the chocolate on the stove.

Crush the hazelnuts with rod mixer. Once the mixture is loose, stop, you do not want to turn it into a butter. In a pot, mix all the ingredients with the chocolate and mix it for a while.


Finally, put nutella to the jar. Store it in the fridge. However, I highly doubt that it will stay there for a long time..



Are you a fan of nutella? I cannot wait to eat it with fresh and crispy croissant ...

2 comments :

  1. Nutella je moje! My máme doma domácí švestkovou nutellu, každopádně tohle vypadá taky skvěle!

    http://www.bezlepkovebrno.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Presne! Kazdopadne tohle bylo nejlepsi jeste teply..fakt delikatesa

    ReplyDelete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog