Apr 14, 2014

HOMEMADE GRANOLA

In the past few weeks, I barely buy müsli in stores. Often there is a ton of sugar, little of nuts, and fruits. I like A LOT of nuts, dried fruit, peanut butter .. exactly these ingredients I used in my recipe too much :)


Preparation is quick. You will need:
  • 2 cups of oats 
  • 4 tablespoons of peanut butter 
  • shredded coconut (I used fresh coconut) 
  • a handful of dried dates 
  • tablespoon of coconut oil 
  • teaspoon of cinnamon 
  • honey (I put about 2 tablespoons)

mix oats with cinnamon ..


... add peanut butter, coconut oil, honey, coconut, dates ...


Put all ingredients on baking pan and mix it using your hands. Bake it at 170 degrees for about 20 minutes.


I am sure it is not the last time I made granola. I will try chocolate, with bananas, then something lighter with apricots and other seasonal fruits.

And this is how my breakfast looks like ...


By the way, yesterday I bought coffee yogurt at Wine Food Market. It was perfect with granola and banana!

Do you prefer to make homemade granola? What do you think about the one in stores?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog