May 9, 2014

PASTA WITH SPINACH, CHICKEN, CREAM AND PARMESAN

I decided to share with you one of my favorite meals. I could eat pasta over and over again. With chicken ragu, pesto, mushrooms and gorgonzola ... I never refuse. For lunch, I made a pasta with chicken, fresh spinach, cream and parmesan cheese. Fabulous ...


For 2 people you will need: 
200 g of pasta (preferably Italian)
approximately 350 g of chicken meat
2 cups of fresh spinach
clove of garlic
a few olives
Italian seasoning herbs
5 tablespoons of cream
oil for frying
Parmesan cheese for sprinkling


Boil the pasta. In a pan, fry pieces of chicken and sprinkle them with herbs. Add the sliced ​​garlic, olives and spinach at the end. Mix with pasta, add cream, a piece of Parmesan cheese and simmer for a while.




At the end, sprinkle pasta with Parmesan.



Easy, quick and delicious. Just the way I like it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog