Jun 16, 2014

CAKES AT "ALCHYMISTA" PATISSERIE

Alchemist patisserie is just a few steps from the Sparta stadium and it is a peaceful paradise in the middle of Dejvice quarter. They have an excellent coffee and homemade cakes. Additionally, the possibility to sit in the garden will help you to relax and just enjoy the moment.


Alchemists introduced me my friend a while ago. I suppose that my passion for coffee shops and restaurants is quite significant, because I always come here across the whole city. But it's worth it. The place is cozy and has a friendly atmosphere and divine peace.




The menu is simple and the prices are good. You can choose from several types of coffee, homemade lemonades, delicious chocolates ... and if you have a craving for something sweet, homemade cakes and icecream will satisfy you.



The service is nice and only students work here. They are trying and gladly offer to help you. The only thing I complained about is the waiting time. But you can forgive because someone so nice can absolutely make your day.


Tiramisu, cheesecakes, chocolate cakes and fruit pies. It's so hard to choose. My friend had cake Alchemist once, which is known to be excellent - after all, it is their signature cake. I opted for caramel cheesecake. The waitress even offered me to see the cakes inside, just to see how the cake looks like.



I chose homemade elderberry lemonade and iced coffee which was perfectly served with water. Lemonade has 500 ml and it is just enough.



My friend chose blueberry cheesecake. Apparently, blueberries were not super fresh, but otherwise there was nothing to criticize. She seemed satisfied :) 


And here is my winner, caramel cheesecake. Little too sweet, but overally very tasty. The combination of caramel and chocolate was perfect. Cheesecake melts in your mouth. 

Although the center of Prague offers countless coffee shops, you should try Alchemist. The journey is worth it. I can guarantee you a peaceful atmosphere and truly unique experience for your cravings.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog