Feb 24, 2015

10 ALL TIME FAVORITE BLOGGERS YOU SHOULD FOLLOW

I have been following several blogs for quite some time. I used to follow only fashion blogs but then I discovered some food bloggers followed by travel bloggers. My Bloglovin list is too long. Have a look at my all time favorite bloggers, regardless their specialization. 


Rosie is the best. Really. She is a lifestyle blogger from London and her posts are full of energy. You can find some insider tips as well as a bit of fashion and travel. It is a perfect package, all in one!


Photo credit: The Londoner


SMITTEN KITCHEN

One of the best food blogs, at least for me. You can be inspired by lots of recipes, from comfort food to birthday cakes. The photos are amazing! The list of recipes is truly endless. Basically you find anything you are looking for.


Photo credit: Smitten Kitchen

TRAVELETTES

I discovered this blog quite recently. I enjoy the variety of articles. Also many useful tips! Beautiful photos from all around the world and especially I love the fact that the photos are real. Not to photoshoped, it just gives you a feeling like you have been there.


Photo credit: Travelettes

CUPCAKES AND CASHMERE

Emily is such a nice person. Her blog is a cozy place full of fashion, girly tips, decor, DIY and who knows what else. She published a book and in general, the blog has been very successful. Fingers crossed for her, well deserved!


Photo credit: Cupcakes and Cashmere

THE WELL- TRAVELED WIFE

This blog is quickly becoming my favorite. Emi and Chase are a couple and their personality is really shiny. They both work at Google. It is a travel blog and I love the way the do it. There are also lot of food posts, since their motto is eat well, travel often. I can only relate to that.


Photo credit: The Well- Traveled Wife

SONG OF STYLE

Meet my ultimate favorite fashion blogger. This girl is a master of prints combinations, layering and her outfits are always flawless, yet relaxed.


Photo credit: Song of Style

SPOON FORK BACON

Another food blog. So many recipes and every single one makes you to eat it all. Delish, tasty and yummy recipes. Also, the photos are pure art! Love the foodstyling.


Photo credit: Spoon Fork Bacon

5 INCH AND UP

Back to fashion. Sandra is originally from Helsinki but living in London. I guess it is true that Scandinavian bloggers master the art of fashion. Oh, and her blonde hair are simply gorgeous!


Photo credit: 5 inch and up

WORLD OF WANDERLUST

Brooke. The Australian girl who decided to travel the world full time after graduating. She has published several e-books and her blog is simply the best of all travel blogs. I am sured she inspired many people all around the world. Her posts are personal, engaging and make you to buy the air ticket the next second. Love her.


Photo credit: World of Wanderlust

THE BLONDE ABROAD

Kiersten is a California native and she left her career in corporate finance to travel the world. Not bad, if you ask me. I do enjoy reading her blog, also full of energy and positive vibes. Man, she visited 40 countries and still counting!


Photo credit: The Blonde Abroad

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog