Feb 14, 2015

NEW DESIGN, NEW CONCEPT

Brunette's Adventures has a new coat. I was planning this change for quite some time and I am so happy about it. There are a few things connected with this point. Long story short, new design means new content

English. Part of the change is writing the blog only in English. I am Czech, my English is not perfect and I know that. I make mistakes but I am improving myself constantly. I will share more about this later on but for now, I will not explain more. All I have to say is that I am planning a big change in my life.

Articles. So far the main focus of this blog was on food. This will change also. I am planning to have more lifestyle and travel posts. It will a reflection of my life, what I love to do and what I am passionate about. Luckily, there are a few more interests besides food :)

Template. I was choosing the template for a long time. I am a perfectionist and I wanted to be absolutely satisfied. I love simple design but I also love little details and those sparkling little pieces. Some minor changes are yet to come but basically you can see the idea. Everything is developing and I want it for my blog as well.

Thank you for your support, I have always enjoyed blogging and I promise that you can look forward to pretty amazing articles! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog