Feb 17, 2015

WHAT'S ON MY TRAVEL BUCKETLIST

I love bucketlists. So I thought that doing my own will not hurt. And since I have pretty exciting year in front of me, I dreamed about a few destinations. Okay, maybe a little more.. but first things first!  Enjoy the ride. 


I am a huge dreamer. And I believe in chasing your dreams. If you love to travel, then do so. There are a lot of places worth visiting out there. It is just about that moment of decision to pack your suitcase/backpase/whatever you use and leave. I will reveal my plans soon for the upcoming months. I am beyond excited for my next step and cannot wait to make it happen. For now, I bring you my TOP 5 travel destinations to-discover.

HAWAII

WHY? Because who could resist endless days with beaches, beautiful nature, trying to surf (trust me, trying is a fitting word in my case!) and exploring the unexplored?


Photo credit: Kevin Raggio

VANCOUVER, BC

WHY? From what people told me, Vancouver seems like pretty awesome city. I am sure it has a lot of to offer so it can be a little weekend escape for me! 


Photo credit: Pictures of Vancouver

MEXICO

WHY? Mexico is one of the most dangerous countries in the world, together with Brazil. And since I have traveled to Brazil already, it is time to give a shot to Mexico also. Seriously now. White beaches, tequila and all hidden treasures. I am totally attracted to it!


Photo credit: Budget Travel

TORONTO

WHY? Because Canadians are so friendly people and it is a shame that I have not visited Canada yet. I guess that after Vancouver, Toronto will follow. I really wish that this one will happen.



Photo credit: Charles Bodi

THE BAHAMAS

WHY? Since I have not visited the Caribbean yet, the time has come. My number one spot in the Bahamas is the Pink Sand Beach. I am actually considering to take the Caribbean cruise because you get to see a lot and I love love love cruises!!!


Photo credit: Travel Dan 330


No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog