Aug 25, 2014

NEW YORK: LITTLE ITALY IN A SECOND

Little Italy only proves how cosmopolitan New York is. I love Italy so I could not miss it.


I visited mainly the northern Italy. I felt in love mainly with Firenze and Verona. Because of that I was wondering how Italy looks like in New York. Despite of the fact that the signature Italian atmosphere cannot be truly expressed, I enjoyed this part of NY. When you spend many days at Manhattan, a little escape is only good.




WHAT TO DO IN LITTLE ITALY?

Italian food and pastries

Italians do it better. I could eat their pasta all day long. So, treat yourself a little in Little Italy. And enjoy. Dolce vita.

Gelato on the street

Nothing can be more relaxing. Just relax.

Talk to people

Just like Italians, people are very friendly. Do not hesitate to ask for a recommendation! 

Mulberry street

The most Italian street in the entire New York. 

Experience the old good New York

Manhattan is highly commercial. Little Italy is not so touristic so it will be good to feel the old atmosphere of New York. Just a small portion of it.

Little Italy is not so big but it is really cozy. Do not expect empty streets but there is not such a chaos like in Chinatown. I am not saying that it feels like in Venice. Anyway, dedicating one afternoon to this quarter can be beneficial.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog