Sep 9, 2014

FOODIE ON A PLANE

On the flight to Brazil, I flew with 5 aircrafts. Food was sometimes better, sometimes worse. I decided to share with you what you can get on such a long journey. 
WARNING: Because you reportedly miss a quarter of taste on the plane, my review may be little distorted.


The first flight was with ČSA from Prague to Amsterdam. It took an hour and a half and we got a biscuit Trancetto and your choice of a cold and hot drink. I had a coffee which I poured on myself in a minute, and white wine. Otherwise, I read on the plane that ČSA is newly cooperating with Zátiší Group. So if you're flying Business Class, you can look forward to a special menu.



I changed the plane in Amsterdam, where I got on the plane to Atlanta, flying with Delta Airlines. Aside from the security where I almost lost nerves, the flight was amazing. Even 5 years ago on a flight to New York I have not experienced such service. We started with a small snack - pretzels and nuts. Throughout the flight we have received a regular supply of drinks.

Then, we have had delicious lunch. Chicken with vegetables and rice, salad with dressing, mini ciabatta with butter, crackers, cheese and mini brownie. The airport food is really worth it in this case!

Since the flight lasted for nine hours, we got a salty snack. Olives, crackers, hummus and nuts in chocolate. I do not eat humus, once I bought it in France for dinner and finally ended up hungry, but the olives were good. Only my hundredth crackers in a day did not really amaze me. I drank wine. Yes, if it is a possibility to drink wine on the plane, I go for it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog