Apr 24, 2015

A birthday week

Food, sunset and baseball. That was last week. The entire month has passed since I moved to Seattle and I just can't believe it. I had my birthday so I wanted to experiences some new things. And it was a great week. 


For a birthday lunch, I went with my Polish friend to Tap House. Simple and nice restaurant and you get a delicious food. Nothing to complain about. We both opted for pad thai. It was spicy just enough and there were my favorite shrimps. By the way, rice noodles are much better than usual pasta!



And this is a wonderful thing about celebrating birthday in America. They treat you with a nice dessert. I had a chocolate mousse with whipped cream. I am not eating so much chocolate lately, not sure what's wrong with me, so I was super happy about this dark and rich taste of chocolate mousse. Look at the candle! 


The other day I went to visit Newcastle beach. It was relaxing evening escape from everyday life. This is what most people love about living in Washington state - the nature. You have so many options here that it is so hard to pick the best activities out there. 


And finally, Friday night at baseball. I used to visit a lot american football but since the season will start in September (and I will go there for sure because you can't live in Seattle and NOT see Seahawks!) so I went with my Czech friend to baseball game. It was Mariners vs. Texas Rangers. The atmosphere was incredible. Americans enjoy sport games, it is some sort of social event for them. We ate garlic fries and hot dog and I blame myself for not taking more pictures. Next time tho. 


I am going to Vancouver for the weekend so you can expect an article from there also. Enjoy your Thursday! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog